- This is gross (from Robert Synnott)
- I got mentioned in the acknowledgements of Cyrus Harmon's PhD thesis. That's a first for me.
- I found a bug in gnutls-cli and reported it and it will be fixed in the next release, I think. The bug is that it gets user input via fgets, so only complete lines of input will be relayed over the secure connection. This is problematic with e.g. a HTTP POST request that doesn't terminate with a newline.
- There is a bug in the latest xterm that manifests itself by failing to display bold text as bold. It doesn't happen immediately; some unknown event triggers it after some time of activity. I don't know what causes it. I wish I could find the source to xterm-215.
- I have been using Neil W. Van Dyke's erin twiki mode for editing some TWiki pages. But I went one step further and put together some Emacs glue that fetches the TWiki page off the server and posts it back to the TWiki when finished editing. Cutting and pasting from web forms to emacs and back is a drag. (This is how I encountered the bug in gnutls-cli.)
That is all.