The Unknown Lisp Hacker
I've been going through my old saved Usenet posts, and I came across an announcement by Walter C. Pelissero from 2004.
Walter does not post to comp.lang.lisp any more. He does not have a blog that I know of. His software is not in cliki or the Common Lisp Directory. I don't see messages from him on any Lisp mailing list I'm on.
Nevertheless, he has a large collection of Common Lisp software to do modern and interesting tasks.
- CLOT creates charts and plots with CL-GD
- MArch is an all-singing, all-dancing mail processing system
- BINGE parses C and produces FFI definitions
- MeDaMa is a metadata manager with a GTK front-end
- ...and there's much, much more
Walter C. Pelissero! Step into the light! You have made a lot of really cool CL stuff!